These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

YOUR COPORATION IS REQUIRED

From: Dr Paul Miller - p.m1970@yahoo.com

Dearest:-


Please pardon me to extend this business letter to you. I feel you can be trusted to handle this matter with me.

I work with Barclays Bank Plc London UK as Auditing Director. It is my duty to send financial balance-sheet reports to our England Head-Office quarterly. On the course of preparing the 2007 first quarter financial auditing report, I discovered that a dormant account with a balance of $22,000,000.00 (Twenty-Two Million United State Dollars) was left unclaimed and the account has not been operated on for over 8 years now.

Actually, I have questioned our chief accountant to find out who owns the account. After proper study of the account files, I discovered that the account belongs to one Mexico Agricultural Exporting Merchant Mr. Lopez Tevez Tarantino, who holds a Mexico passport. As the auditing bank personnel, I have since then placed this fund on a suspense account until I am able to find any trustworthy individual who would work with me to establish an International Agricultural Trading business with the money.

This is the reason why I send this letter to you. I want you and I to work together to clear Mr. Lopez's money from my bank and use it for Agricultural business in your country. The option left for my Bank management is to declare the deceased investment money bank gains in the interest of the Bank. In order to avoid this development, I now seek your permission a trustworthy individual to have you stand as a beneficiary relative authorized to inherit the money by Mr. and Mrs. T.T Lopez so that the investment funds will be released to you for our coffee business in your country.

All documents and proofs to enable you get the funds I will carefully work out myself if you are interested in this business letter. This matter is true and legal. I have made all the necessary plans to make this matter legitimate and I assure you this matter will not put you or me into any trouble. We will first apply for the release of the funds in your name as you are from the same country as the depositor Mr. Lopez. The proceeds of the money and profits of the coffee business we will share 50% to you and 50% to me. If my letter is acceptable to you, please contact me and provide me with your;

1) Full name:...............................................................

2) Address:.................................................................

3) Age:............................Sex:.....................................

4) Occupation:............................Position/Rank:....................

5) Telephone number:........................................................

Please for confidential reasons, please send your details and suggestions to my personal email address on : p.m1970@yahoo.com

Very Truly,
Dr. Paul Miller (Ph.D)
Funds Auditing Director
Barclays Bank Plc London UK
My private Phone: +44 7024036499
private email:
p.m1970@yahoo.com
www.barclays.co.uk
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com