These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

VERY URGENT

From: Dada Smith - dsmith@strompost.com

FROM THE DESK OF MR DADA SMITH UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC LAGOS.
Please reply to my alternate email for quick response to my email: dsmith@strompost.com VERY CONFIDENTIAL. I am the manager of Foreign Account Department of the Union Bank Plc. I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this transaction. We discovered an abandoned Sum of US$20Million (Twenty Million U.S Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along side his entire family in November 2002 in a plane crash in Lagos.Since this development, we have advertised for his next kin or any close relation to come forward to claim this money, but nobody came to apply for the claim. To this effect, I and two other officials in my department have decided to look for a trusted foreign partner who can stand in as the next of kin to the deceased and claim this money. We need a foreign partner to apply for the claim because of the fact that the customer was a foreigner. And we dont want this money to go into the banks treasure as unclaimed fund.Every document to affect this process will emanate from table and I will perfect every document to be in accordance with the banking law and guidelines so you have nothing to worry about.All we require from you is to provide a bank account in your name or your company name where the money will be transferd to and deposited. We have agreed that 30% of the money will be for you, 10% for expenses incurred on the both side while 60% will be for my colleagues and I. If you are going to help me, indicate by replying this letter and putting in your Personal Info
1, Your full name2, Your Home Address3, Your Phone Number 4, Occupation5, Country6, Age I await your immediate reply to enable us start this transaction in earnest. Once I receive your reply, I will send you the modalities for immediate application of claim.
Please reply to my alternate email for quick response to my email: dsmith@strompost.com Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
Regards,Dada Smith.
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it now.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033