These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

UTMOST REPLY

From: Barr Henry Okocha - hokocha_attorneyatlaw@yahoo.fr

FROM: BARR HENRY G. OKOCHA.{Esq.}
Dear Friend,
Good day, Firstly, I apologize for sending you thissensitive information via e-mail instead of aCertified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgencyand importance of the information. Hence, this letterto you. I humbly crave your indulgence to read thise-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of anydoubt in your mind because this project is based onTrust, Confidentiality and Sincerity of purpose inorder to have an acceptable meeting of the minds. I ama fifty five (55) years old established Lawyer. MyAmerican client Late Mr. John E. Parker who based inLagos (Now deceased) hereinafter shall be referred toas "My Client."
Seven years ago, my client successfully executed acontract for the Federal Government worth $16.3million dollars. A part payment of $6.million dollarswas paid to my client, while the balance of $10.3million Dollars was still unpaid before my clientdied. However, all my efforts to locate the possiblenext of kin proved abortive.
Until his sudden demise, He was not married and was49years old. Now the crux of this E-LETTER is thatthe Federal Government is fully paying all contractorswho have successfully executed their contracts. Myclient is among those due to be paid in this secondquarter payment schedule. As his personal attorneybefore his sudden death, I have been officiallynotified and instructed to forward particulars of myclient's next of kin so that he/she can be paid theoutstanding $10.3Million dollars. I know he did notleave any valid WILL because he died intestate. Thisfund will therefore be paid to whosoever I present tohis bank [UNION BANK OF NIGERIA, PLC] as the possiblenext of kin. In a nutshell, I intend to channel thisfund to the account of a clever but reliable personwho upon successful payment of the money will earn 30%thereof, while 70% will be for me. Your nationalitydoes not matter as all modalities have been perfectedand put in place to pay whoever I present as the nextof kin.
This transaction will take about 8 working days onlyto conclude as soon as you indicate your interest. Forprompt action, contact me urgently by email through[hokocha_attorneyatlaw@yahoo.fr] I shall role out themodalities for the actualization of this project assoon as I receive your response. Please, do accordthis transaction the confidentiality it deserves.
Best Regards,BARR. HENRY OKOCHA. (Principal Partner)Attorney @ Law. Esq.
NB: You don't have to be a blood relative of my clientto claim this inheritance. Please reply so that I canelucidate on how to proceed. Please reply via myalternative emailaddress:hokocha_attorneyatlaw@yahoo.fr


_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline