These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Soliciting Your Help

From: Woodward Cohen - woodwardcohen@gmail.com

Woodward Cohen
Property & Lease Managers,
20 Cromwell Court,
London, England.
Email Address: woodwardcohen@gmail.com

Our Ref: JUSTICE/IGY434/67KH76


Dear Friend,

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine
providence and this is a personal email directed
to you. I must solicit your confidentiality and
assure you that I am contacting you in good
faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit.
I am Woodward Cohen, a solicitor and
investment consultant based in London, United
Kingdom.

I was attending a business luncheon sometime
ago in Berlin, Germany and I was introduced to
a renowned German businessman and property
mogul, Mr. Andreas Schranner (of the blessed
memory). He engaged my services as solicitor
and investment consultant. My primary
assignment was to spearhead his investment
forays in the United Kingdom. Three months
later I invited him to the United Kingdom. Under
my professional guidance and based on my
advice he made a fixed deposit of
£5,800,000,00 (Five Million, Eight Hundred
Great British pounds) at a financial institution.

This deposit was for 2years and upon maturity I
made efforts to contact my client but I could not
reach him or any member of his family. I was
forced to travel to Germany and there I got the
tragic news that on July 25 2000, my client Mr.
Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria, his daughter
Eich, her husband Christian and their children
perished in the Air France Concorde New York
bound flight.

Please Click here and find out what happened
to the family
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479
.stm

Efforts made to locate members of his family
with strong biological links were unsuccessful.
The search to find a close relation is one that
has consumed time and resources.

The Financial institution is asking me to either
present a next of kin to late Mr.Andreas
Schranner or forfeit the deposit. My proposal is
to package, present you as next of kin to late
Mr.Andreas Schranner, process the fixed deposit
and transfer custody to you for our mutual
benefit. My capacity as solicitor/investment
consultant to my late client gives me the
discretion to package and transfer the deposit
to you. I will give you 30% for your effort while
10% will be mapped out for all expense that
might occur during the transaction, 60% for me
it will amount to injustice if I do not take this
decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest
it. The late Schranner was also a friend in
addition to our business relationship. I will wait
for your reaction and response to jumpstart this
project and nurture it to reality. I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law as I have all the needed
information.

When replying to my private email address,
please include your full name(s), mailing
address and cell number(home and office) for
easy communication.

Best Regards,
Woodward Cohen (Esq.)


N.B Please if you are not interested and ready
to assist me, kindly disregard this email and
delete this message from you email box