These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Re IN THE NAME OF GOD

From: Mrs Sara Mokoba - missara_16@yahoo.com

Dear one,
I am Mrs Sara Mokoba from Botswana. I am married to Dr.AHMED MOKOBA who worked with the Botswana embassy in Leshoto, for nine years before he died.We were married for eighteen good years with a child.My Husband died after a brief illness.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $5.7M(Five Million seven Hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) in a leading bank in Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer Problem. Though what disturbs me most is the stoke,Having known my condition I decided to look for a God fearing individual that will utilize this money to the glory of God to take care of my only child for better future.

I took this decision because my only child is still young and can not manage this fund. and my husband relatives are not happy with my husband's wealth when he was alife, and through my prayers and the directions of God,I have found out that their hands is in my husband's death and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by evil men.I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the BANK in Abidjan, where my husband deposited the Money . Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and you will take care of my only child . Hoping to hear from you soon. Yours Sincerely, MRS SARA MOKOBA

æäÇÔÏ áì Çä ÃÓÊÔåÏ ÈåÐå ÇáÑæÍ fatenovenia ¡ ãÚ ßá ãÇ ÞÏãå ÇäÕÇÑÇ ¡ áíÈÏæ åäÇ Ýí åÐÇ ÇáÊÏáíß ¡ Çáì ÇáÇÖØáÇÚ ÈãÓÄæáíÇÊì ÇáÑÛÈÇÊ ¡ Ýí ÇÓã ãä theree ÇáãÞÏÓÉ ÇáãáÇÆßÉ Schomajen sheziem roknion averam kandile brachat chaijdalic ladabas labui raragil Ýí ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä Çãíä
_________________________________________________________________
Lancez des recherches en toute sécurité depuis n'importe quelle page Web. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT Windows Live Toolbar aujourd'hui !
http://toolbar.live.com