These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PROMPT REPLY PLEASE

From: STEVEN KENNETH - stevekenneth44@yahoo.co.uk

PROMPT REPLY PLEASE
MR STEVEN KENNETH
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC

PLEASE REPLY ONLY THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: stevkenneth44@yahoo.com.hk

I am MR STEVEN KENNETH, Do permit me to introduce myself briefly. I am
Head of Private Banking, CLYDESDALE BANK PLC.I know it may seem
improper to introduce myself this way and more importantly via mail
but i have just considered it faster and safer means of
communication.Do not be amazed by this mail. I am contacting you
based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this
transaction.

The Management and the Legal department of our BANK in a recent
meeting, Recommended that the account of Mr. Alexander H. Chiang, who
was one of my branch depositor, should be declared dormant,
confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury
according to Banking and financial law. he died in world trade center
as a victim of the September 11,2001.Incident that befell the United
States of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact
any of his relatives to claim this money but without success, you can
confirm through this site

http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=712


Mr. Alexander H. Chiang is an account holder in my branch, he owns a
Secret dollar account with the sum of Thirtty Nine Million, Seven
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only .Since his death, no next
of kin of the Dollar account holder nor any relative of his has shown
up for the claim ,this is because he has the account as a secret
account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me.This is
where I am interested and where I want you to come in.

I want you to come in as the next of kin of the deceased, I will give
you the relevant documents and contacts to file the claim application
and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money, I will be
the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the money
and then advise you exactly on how we should handle it,my solicitor
will handle all the legal process and perfect the process of the
transfer of the money to you.

Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address, when replying
this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate
your willingness to assist in this transaction.We will use our
positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. Do
not be bothered that you are not related in any way to him, as I am
in position to affix your name as the next of kin.The whole
Procedures will last only 7 working days to get the fund retrieved
successfully Without trace even in future.
After the transfer of the money we shall share the money
Sixty/Forty.That is I will have Sixty percent while you will have
Forty percent

Yours Truly,
MR STEVEN KENNETH
Please reply to: stevkenneth44@yahoo.com.hk