These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

PRIVATE AND IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MR CHENG TO YOU PLS READ

From: MR VINCENT CHENG - vincent_cheng47@yahoo.com.hk

Mr. Vincent Cheng
Hongkong Bank (HSBC)
vincent_cheng47@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend

Thank you for giving me your time. Please be patient and read my
e-mail to you.

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi-chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of The Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. I have an obscured business suggestion
for you, I am contacting you concerning an investment placed under our banks
management 4 years ago. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client customer
Gen.Aadeel Agaal Bastaan, who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman
made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty
one million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon
maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war, which began in
2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response
came from him. We later find out that the General along with his wife and only
daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
After further investigation it was discovered that Gen.Aadeel Agaal
Bastaan did
not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of
his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office
that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty one million
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank, my
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next
of kin to Gen.Aadeel Agaal Bastaan so that you will be able to receive his
funds.


WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we
shall come
out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document
that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen.Aadeel Agaal Bastaan, all that
is required from you at this stage is for you to state your willingness and
trust to help me with this so that the attorney can commence his job.
After you
have stated this, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and
secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move
of the funds to an account that will be provided by you this will be
done after
you must have filled the form from the attorney stating your seriousness to
conclude this for me without any problems.
There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we
shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.


Please if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this e-
mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive or destructive. If my offer is of no
appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you and also if
you know you are not a God fearing person just forget about this because I
really need someone i can trust and also I wish to inform you that should you
contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this
project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my phone lines nor
do I want you contacting me through my official e-mail account.
Contact me only
through this e-mail address: vincent_cheng47@yahoo.com.hk and also if there be
a need for me to call I will do the callings. I do not want any direct link
between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are
periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our
Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously.


Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Mr Vincent Cheng