These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Dear Please Read

From: Maria Levett - m_levett1234@yahoo.co.uk

I am Mrs.Maria Levett, the wife of Mr.David Levett both citizens of the United Kingdom. My husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty years before he died in the year 2003. My husband until his death was a very hard working man with so much love for people in need. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 20 Million Pounds (Twenty Million Pounds) in a Financial House in Europe (United Kingdom to be precise). The management just wrote me as the beneficiary that the account is DORMANT and if I,the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf,because of my ill health.Presently, I'm in a hospital in Russia where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I want someone, who is God-fearing to use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows, I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my death. Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to conclude this, reach me on my private mail: m_levett1234@yahoo.co.uk
May God Bless you,

Mrs.Maria Levett