These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Mrs Anita Adams Johnson

From: Anita Adams - a_adams_j@yahoo.com

Greetings To You and Your Family,Dearest Beloved Friend,I am Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson from Ivory Coast aRetired Bank Accountant.I am ill and have a Bloodcancer,my Doctors said that it is likely i will diewithin the next few weeks.I was married to Late CheifAdams Johnson who was an Ex Contractor with thegovernment of our Country before his untimley death.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$8.700 Million {Eight Million Seven Hundered thousandUSD} with one of the leading Commercial Banks in ourCountry and as i write you, this money is still in thecustody of this Bank.I have decided that you help me transfer this moneyout of here to your country through your help where myonly child will be able to futher his Education alsoStay under your care until he grows up as it is notbetter i die leaving the money here as i do not haveany surviving Relation to take care of my Child for mesince he is too small and also to take care of thismoney. As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell the bankto transfer the money to you.Please Email Me Nowthrough this email address if you want to help me .I Plead you to deal with me honestly and render meyour assistance to the fullest of your capacity. Youwould be helping a dying woman and most importantlyyou would be touching the lives of Less Previllagepeople as that was my Late Husband and myself plans. Ihope I would be able to count on you while I waitimpatiently for the time to come. My bones are slowlycleaving to my skin. As soon as I receive your reply I shall tell my bankto transfer the money to you. I hope to hear from youas soon as possible. In God's Arms, Mrs. Anita Adams Johnson.
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us