These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

May I Seek Your Concept

From: Mr Davis Lumka - dllmlumka102@yahoo.com.hk

Goodday,

My name is Mr Davis Lumka from South Africa our client died years ago leaving
behind Capital amount (US$14.6M) in our bank here where i work,I am
his account
manager ,till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the bank private search for the relative recently your name and email
contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceases
name who died interstate with no Will or next of kin.


To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left Out the
final details. I want you to come forward since I can provide you with the
details needed for you to claim the Funds so that I can be gratify by
you,I and
my colleague that will do all the crucial part in the bank to
have the claim release to you promptly.

To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me At my
private email stating your mind if we should proceed.


I do expect you prompt response.

Thank you,

Mr. Davis Lumka

+27 74 191 9623