These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

From: saviour galaxy - saviourgalaxys@mixmail.com

Greeting

I am Saviour Galasy, a Liberian by nationality but presently a refugees in Ghana with my
mother .Please i need your help. My late father deposited some money With a security and
financial company here in Accra The capital City of Ghana, which was confirmed true to me
by my father's lawyer Called Barrister David Kwami (+233-245-3424-77).He said my father
intended to transfer this money to a foreign country for investment. According to the
document shown to me, i am his next of kin to the $2.4Million USD he deposited at the
Security House since am his only son. All i need now is for you to be my foreign
beneficiary who will help us claim,transfer and invest this money in your country and also
get us out of this refugees camp.I will highly appreciate your kindness and be grateful if
only my request is granted. Best Regards, Saviour Galasy

---------------------------------------------------------
Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una.
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h + Llamadas a MÓVILES.
Desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA. http://acceso.ya.com/ADSLllamadas/3mbvoz