These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Invitation for partnership

From: Micheal Kayemba - michealkayemba00@hotmail.com

FROM: MICHEAL KAYEMBA#37 MAGRETH AVENUE, SANDTON,JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.TEL: +27-73-0573700. Dear Sir/Ma, Invitation for partnership I know you will be very surprised to read from me, but please consider this letter as a request from a family in dire need of your assistance. First I must introduce myself; I am Mr. Micheal Kayemba from Angola. I am the first and only son of the late Brigadier Samuel Kayemba. I am presently residing in the republic of South Africa. I got your contact from the South Africa Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) here in Johannesburg and on behalf of my widowed mother, Mrs. Jane Kayemba, I decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of US$25.5 Million (Twenty five million and five hundred thousand united states dollars) inherited from my late father into your personal or company's account. Before my father's death, he was Brigadier in charge of arms and ammunitions purchases for the Angolan armed forces. In his "WILL" he specifically drew my attention to this sum of US$25.5M, which he deposited in a safe box of a private security company in South Africa.IN FACT MY FATHER SAID IN HIS WILL AND I QUOTE. "My beloved son, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$25.5Million (Twenty five million and five hundred United States dollars) which I deposited in a box with a security company in Johannesburg, South Africa. In case of my absence on earth caused by death only, you should solicit for reliable foreign partner to assist you to transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purposes. I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with the deposit code. Your mother has all the documents. Take good care of your mother and two sisters." From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist us. We are now living in South Africa as political asylum seekers and the financial laws of South Africa does not allow Asylum seekers certain financial rights to such huge amount of money. In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South Africa, hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purposes. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 75% will be kept by my family and me.Finally, modalities on how the transfer will be done shall be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to your urgent reply and please treat as very confidential. Kindly phone or send a fax on the above mentioned number for further clarifications on this transaction. Best RegardsMr. Micheal Kayemba.For the family.
_________________________________________________________________
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/en-za