These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 08, 2007

I NEED YOUR REPLY

From: Irvin Shawn - irvinshawn1973@sify.com

Capt. Irvin Shawn
USMC, Iraq.
Email: irvinshwan1971@sify.com

Dear Friend,

I NEED YOUR REPLY

Greetings to you and your family. My name is Captain Irvin Shawn; I am an
American Soldier and serving in the US Military in the 3rd Armored Cavalry
Regiments, Patrols Tail Afar, in Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance
and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I
found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your
assistance to evacuate the sum of US$8,500,000 (Eight million Five Hundred
Thousand US dollars) to the States or any safe country of your choice, as far
as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my
service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved. You
will find the story of this money on the web address below:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A35080-2003Apr24

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with
piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old
Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party
present that the money be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal
thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we
have taken with our lives in this hell hole. The above figure was given to me
as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with
the help of a British Diplomat working with the UN here(his office enjoys
immunity)I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of
trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes
that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, and before giving up
trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. As agreed the
British has just deposited the luggage in a safe security firm in London.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to
pick up. I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to
have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and
other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If
it might be of interest to you then Endeavour to contact me and we would work
out the necessary formalities but i pray that you are discreet about this
mutually benefiting relationship as I assure you adequate compensation of 20%
of the funds. Please kindly reply me and furnish me with your information to
include full names, contact address, cell phone and fax numbers and any valid
identification.

Respectfully,
Capt. Irvin Shawn
Email: irvinshwan1971@sify.com