These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am Frank

From: frank zork - fzorkrah@excite.com

I am Frank

in Cote D'Ivoire
Dear Beloved,


+22508993023

I am writting you this letter with due respect and heart full of tears , it is true that we have not seen face to face but i beleive that a day begins a journey in human life.i realy need your help, and with assurance that you will help me to transfer this money ,

I am the only Son of late Mr and Mrs Zorkrah . My father was a Gold Trader in Monrovia the Capital of republic of Liberia in West Africa ,I want to let you know Sudden death of my father about some months ago, my father was poisoned by his business associates which resulted to his death while my mother died as a resault of political crises.

Before the death of my father on March 2007 in a hospital here in cote d'ivoire, he told me that he has the sum of (Four Million u.s dollars ) which he deposited in a bank here in Cote D'ivoire. he made this money from the sales of Gold, He told me to go and open his file and take the documents of this money and keep it safely for the transfer of the money, He told me that there was an agreement between him and the bank which stated that this money will be transfered to his offshore account for investment but unfortunately he did not open the offshore account due to his sudden illness, therefore he instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of republic of Cote Divoire and invest it for me, My purpose to transfer this money is to come to your country and continue my education and you will invest this money in your business or you look for a good business and put the money because i dont know much on the best area to invest the money, as am still a small boy, as soon as the bank transfer the money to you, i will come to your country and settle my life over there because i have no body here again, my parents are dead including my only sister who was shut died by gun men during the war in my country. i want to trust you. and i hope i can live in peace in your country?

Please tell me how much percentage you will take from the total money as your comission of helping me, but you have to assure me that you will not block me out of the money when the bank transfer the money to you , i can assure you there is No regrate in helping me, this money is my inheritance from my late father, and everything is legal.

I Hope to hear from you,

Frank Zorkrah
+22508993023
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE