These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Humanitarian HelpImmediately

From: lady rita mosley - lady_ritamosley1@excite.com

From: Lady Rita Mosley,
4 Old Church Street,
Chelsea, SW3, England.

Here writes Lady Rita Mosley, suffering from cancerous ailment. I used
to be married to Sir David Mosley English man(Deceased).My husband was
into private practice all his life before his death.My husband and I
made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged
individuals as he had passion for people who can not help themselves due to
physical disability or financial predicament.I can adduce this to the fact
that he needed a Child from this relationship,which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 20 Million Great
Britain Pounds Sterling which were derived from his vast estates and
investment in capital market with his bank here in UK.Presently,
this money is still with the Bank.Recently,my Doctor told me that I have
limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.
Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the
cancer.
With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me,I have decided
to donate this fund to you because I do not have any child that will
inherit this money.

please,all i want from you is to help me use this gift which comes from
my late husband effort to establish a charity home called "Mosley
Charity Foundation" for widows,and persons who prove to be genuinely
handicapped financially.Due to my ill health, i cannot go further than
this.Thus,I want you to assure me that you will act just as I have stated
herein.Hope to hear from you.You can contact me through my private email
address: lady_ritamosley1@excite.com,

Lady Rita Mosley