These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

HELLO

From: Nadia Adams - ad_nadia20ci@yahoo.fr

Hi,


I am Miss. Nadia Adams Joseph, 17yrs, the only daughter of late Mr.
Joseph Adams. Before the death of my father he disclosed to me that he kept
a huge amount of money in a truck box and deposited it as family values
into a Security company here in Abidjan and he instructed them to transfer
the truck box to there branch office in Europe. Because of political
problems here, my late father strictly instructed the company to never
release this consignment to me, rather to any foreign trustee of my choice.

So I want you to please assist me stand as my nominated foreign trustee
so that the security company will release the consignment to you and assist
me relocate to your country to continue a new life and further my
education. The amount in the Security Company is (12.5 million Us Dollars).
This money was meant for the importation of machineries for his coffee
processing plant for a company which he wanted to establish in Abidjan
・Cote d'Ivoire. But since I have no experience or interest in this
type of
business he advised me to seek a reliable and trust worthy business partner
who will assist me to invest the funds in any meaningful lucrative business
in your country because this is my only hope in life.

You shall be entitled to a significant portion of the fund which will be
deliberated upon your acceptance to this offer.

Thanks for your kind attention and expected positive response.


Yours Sincerely,

Nadia Admas

--------------------------------------
Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar