These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hello

From: Rowland - rowland@mail.az

Greetings,
I am Barrister Rowland Franklyn, a South African attorney based in Dakar Senegal, and the personal attorney to Late Mr. Mark Michelle, a French Nationality. Late Mr. Mark Michelle until his untimely death was a private oil consultant/contractor with the Senegaliase Petroleum Company, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. On the 3rd day of January 2004, my client and his wife along with their two children were among the victims of Boeing 737 Egyptian Airliner that crashed into the Red Sea.

You can read more about the crash by visiting this website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3365769.stm

Presently, the deceased had a deposit valued at US$18,000,000.00(Eighteen Million United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary. Since I could not locate any of my late client's relatives for over three (3) years now, I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be released to you.

I have worked out plan for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin as well as transferring the money abroad for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me, 35% for you, and we shall collectively donate 10% to any Charity organization, while 5% will be set aside for any incurable expenses both local and international.

The transaction is guaranteed to succeed without any problem. All I need is your trust and confidence. Provide me with these information:
(1) Your phone and fax numbers.
(2) Your complete location address.

As soon as I hear from you, I shall provide you with further clarifications that you may need to know. I look forward to your response.
Thanks and best regards,
Rowland Franklyn