These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hello

From: Tim Marrison - tim_morrison40@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Tim Morrison, a resident of Spain and an attorney to Late Mr. Nelson Lawrence, he was an oil dealer in Saudi Arabia, he died in German hospital along side with his two kids by a car crash.

He left behind legacies and estates in Espanol since 2002, I have been trying to reach the relatives of my late client but all effort proved abortive, if you can assist me as a foreigner to apply to the bank as his next of kin beholding the sum of $60.2MUSD. According to records only his relatives can make withdrawal of the fund of my late client's account in the Spanish Bank. Please if you are interested to assist with this deal, feel free to contact me as soon as possible.

Please email me via tim_morrison40@yahoo.com at your earliest ocnveinence for more details. I will like to know if you can help me with this, since I could not locate the heir to my client's asset and estate. I am waiting for your prompt response to enable us proceed in this opportunity. i have mapped out our sharing strategy, 40% will be for your kind help.

Regards,

Tm Morrison.

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com