These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hello Esposito

From: john mensa - j.ohnmensa@yahoo.com

From: Barrister John MensaMensa chamber's Accra Ghana Hello Esposito,I am Barrister. John Mensa, solicitor and notary public and thepersona attorney to Mr. MARK Esposito, Who is a national of your country.
On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only son wereinvolved in a car accident along Accra / Kumasi express road.Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident,since then i have made several enquirers to locate any of my clientsextended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful.After making all the necessary efforts and several unsuccessfulattemptsto locate any of my deceased client true relative I decided to tracehisrelatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but allwas to no avail, hence I contacted you because of the surnamesimilarity. I contacted you to assist me in retrieving a baggagecontaining money deposited by my deceased client with a securitycompanyhere in Accra Ghana before they get confiscated or declaredunserviceable by the security company, My deceased client has a depositvalued (US$7.5 million) U.S dollars with a security company here.I have the necessary legal documents that can be used to backup theclaim for the release of the deposit to your favor as the next of kinbeneficiary, the security company issued me a notice to provide thenextof kin or have the deposit confiscated or forced to be open within ashort time to know what is inside. Since I have been unsuccessful inlocating the relatives for over some years now, I seek your consent topresent you as the next of kin of the deceased since you share the samesurname so that the proceeds of the deposit valued US$7.5million canbereleased to you for both of us to share the funds inside; 50% to me and45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses and tax as your governmentmay require. In view of the above did i contacted you,I also want to inform you of the need to make preparations to come downhere to Ghana where the security company maintains there head officeforthe claim of the deposit. All I require is your honest cooperation toenable us see this deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangementthat will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through my e-mail to enable us discussfurther, or better still let me have your contact telephone numbers fororal details as we progress. Thanks for your kind co-operation,Barr John Mensa
_________________________________________________________________
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today.
http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline