These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

GREETING TO YOU WITH THE LOVE OF GOD

From: PATRICIAL THOMAS - patricial_thomas@yahoo.fr

FROM Mrs;PATRICIAL THOMAS
Abidjan cote d'ivoire
please email back to
patricial_thomas@yahoo.fr


Dearest in Christ,

I know that this mail may reach you by surprise.As we dont know ourself previously.I am the above name person from India. I am married to Mr WINDY THOMAS who was the Ambassador of Jamaica for nineten years in cote divoire.We were married for fiften years without a child. He died indecember 27th 2004 after a brief illness that lasted for only two weeks .

Before his death we are happy husband and wife Christian family. Since his death Idecided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of ( USD $12.7Million ) twelve Million seven hundred thousand U.S.Dollars into a box for security reason and the money still with the security company here in abidjan cote d'ivoire.

Meanwhile, i have not tell any body the content of this deposit in the security company.I am telling you the content reason that i want you to assist me use the fund for the work of GOD. Even do you are not a christain ..that you are a muslem, that is not a problem .what i want is
for you to use it and help the helpless people around you and of the world .to help the orphanages, widows, and motherles childrens .and also for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. And i want you to bear in mind that,God is spirit,and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth:John 4 vs 24.

Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is Cadiac problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness Having known my condition I decided to donate his fund to your church or individual that will utilize this money according to my direction and the will of God. I want you and your church to use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians ,not only that but they have no good thing in mind about the poor people , and I don't want my husbands efforts to be used by self acclaimed Christians.I dont
want in a way that this money will be used ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund for you to save the life of helpless people .

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the hand of the Lord Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my problems and I shall hold my peace.and hibrew 9:vs;27 said that it is apointed onto man once to die but after that comes
jurdgment ,

i am donating this money as a seed for the lord to gorgive whatever that is my sin and acept me as one of the holy people in heaven .I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my streignt. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to
serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always remember me in your prayer that the lord will show me mercy.Please do give urgent response to this mail without any delay.I want to give you number to call me but i dont want in a way my husband relations will know that i am giving you this money.I have a sister nurse who is fearful to the lord that will be helping giving you information of thisdeposit.Her name id sister (Grace Chiko)

As soon as i hear from you i will offer you the contact of the
securitycompany where the box is deposited.Hopefull to hear from
you soonest,

Remain Blessed always.
Yours Sister in Christ.
Mrs PATRICIAL THOMAS