These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Day

From: MrWong Piu - wongpiu1920@yahoo.com.hk

Mr.Wong Piu
Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Eastern Commercial Centre,
393-407 Hennessy Road,
Wan Chai,
Hong Kong.
(wongpiu1920@yahoo.com.hk )

Good Day,
It is understandable that you might be a little
bit apprehensive because you do not know me
but I have a lucrative business proposal of
mutual interest to share with you. Let me start
by introducing myself. I am Mr. Wong Piu
operations manager of the Bank of China (Hong
Kong), Eastern Commercial Centre, Wan Chai
Branch. I have an obscured business suggestion
for you.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.
Hamadi Hashem who was with the Iraqi forces
and also business man made a numbered fixed
deposit for 24 calendar months, with a value of
Seventeen million three Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars (US$17,300,000.00) only in
my branch. Upon maturity several notices was
sent to him, even during the war early last year.
Again after the war another notification was sent
and still no response came from him. We later
find out that Mr. Hamadi Hashem and his family
had been killed during the war in bomb blast
that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his
personal oil well was
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/names.htm

After further investigation it was also discovered
that Mr. Hamadi Hashem did not declare any
next of kin in his official papers including the
paper work of his bank deposit. And he also
confided in me the last time he was at my office
that no one except me knew of his deposit in
my bank. So, Seventeen million three Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my
bank and no one will ever come forward to claim
it. What bothers me most is that according to
the laws of my country at the expiration six {6}
years the funds will revert to the ownership of
the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to
claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.
Hamadi Hashem so that you will be able to
receive his funds.

MODALITIES:
I want you to know that I have had everything
planned out so that we shall come out
successful. I have an attorney that will prepare
the necessary document that will back you up as
the next of kin to Mr. Hamadi Hashem, all that
is required from you is to provide me with your
Full Names and Address so that the attorney
can commence his job. After you have been
made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill
in for claims on your behalf and secure the
necessary approval and letter of probate in your
favor for the movement of the funds to an
account that will be provided by you. We are
going adopt a legalized method and the
attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents in your favour.

Once the funds have been transferred to your
nominated bank account we shall share in the
ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you but this can
be subjected to further negotiations. I send you
this mail not without a measure of fear as to
what the consequences, but I know within me
that nothing ventured is nothing gained and
that success and riches never come easy or on
a platter of gold. Please observe this instruction
religiously.

Should you be interested please reconfirm your,
1.Full names,
2.Private phone number,
3.Current residential address,
And I will prefer you reach me on my private
email address below:
(wongpiu1920@yahoo.com.hk) and finally after
that I shall furnish you with more informations
about this operation.
Your earliest response to this letter will be
appreciated.

Kind Regards
Mr.Wong Piu