These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

FROM YOUR LOVELY ONE VERONICA

From: Veronica Martins - vero_martinsfr4@yahoo.fr

Dear Beloved One,

I am Veronica Martins,a daugther to late Mr Tiniffo Martins a well known cocoa merchant here in COTE D IVOIRE, my father was killed during the civil war here in COTE D IVOIRE but before his death he deposited the sum of $5.5 million US DOLLAR in a security company now that my father is death I am contacting for partnership so that you can help claim this fund from the security company and invest in your country.

Please, be inform that due to the situation in which my father family members want to kill me I am presently hiding in a Church.Please, upon your kind acceptance to help me,I will like you to send to me your telephone and fax numbers .

Below here are my conditions:

1) I will offer to you 15% of the fund for your assistance to me.
2) You will be responsable for the investment of this fund.
Please, I will send my IDENTITY CARD as soon as I hear from you .
I am an anticipation to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
Veronica Martins.

---------------------------------
Découvez le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger : appelez vers des téléphones en France et à partir de 0,012 €/minute ! Téléchargez la version beta