These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

From Mrs Helen Mortazavi

From: Mrs Helen Mortazavi - helenmortazavi2007@yahoo.es

From Mrs Helen MortazaviDear SirMy name is Mrs Helen Mortazavi, the widow of the late head of State, My husband has a total sum of USD15.5m desposited in Oversea Bank which I want you to assist me to secure, I will disclose the country where the Bank is once I know that you can be relied upon because of my secutiry/safety and that of the fund as that is the only hope left for my entire family as my husband LATE Dennis Mortazavi was killed by governmentwhile sitting as the Head of state Once you indicate your interest to help me with the relocation, I will go ahead to make available to you all the permissibe information that will enable you take possession of the fund from the bank without any problems arising from such undertaking. Hoping that you will keep this piece information very confidential even if you are not interested in helping me with this transaction. I am ready to give 40% commission and you can contact at my private email address helenmortazavi2007@yahoo.es)to submityour full name and address, profession and age.Thanking you for your understanding and co-operation and sincerely believe that you will work with me.Yours Faithfully,Mrs Helen Mortazavi
_________________________________________________________________
Explore the seven wonders of the world
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE