These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

From Joanne Dikko

From: Joanne Dikko - joannedikko63@yahoo.com

From Ms. Joanne Dikko

Introducing myself, My Name is Ms. Joanne Dokki,the only child to late Mr./Mrs. Mohammed Dikko from the republic of Liberia who died in our country from political crises in past years ago.

However, before the death of my late father he asked me to move down to Abidjan with some important documents where he deposited the cash sum of ($12.500.000.00 Million US Dollars) in a Bank here in Abidjan for security of the documents covering the deposit of this money.

I was addviced by my father to keep this documents very well in case if any sudden death that I should use this documents for the claim of this money from the bank. My Father told me that he used my name as next of kin in depositing this money and it is display in the documents.
Unfortunately, My father was involved in the victim and died. Now I have been in Cote D'Ivoire for years seeking for asylum, No trusted one to meet for recovering this money that is why I contact you for help in recovering this money from the bank for investment use.

Further direction and details about the deposit will be given to you as soon as I get your response expressing your interest to help me. in addition I am inclined to offer you a reasonable percentage from the total sum as a mode of compensation for your effort after the successful transferring of these fund to your nominated account overseas.
Waiting For Your Urgent Reply
Thanks
Yours Faithfully
Ms. Joanne Dikko
____________________________________________________________________________


---------------------------------
Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today