These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

From Frank Kouame

From: frank kouame - kouame_f007@yahoo.fr

From Frank Kouame
Cote D Ivoire
Dear Sir,
I am aware that we have never seen each other before,neither have we exchanged any form of formal contract or correspondence before. I am equally aware that this world is full of dishonest people I am Frank Kouame from Republic of Cote D Ivoire in West Africa,My dad was a cocoa dealer,befor the faithful day he met is death in the hands of the rebel who killed him.My families were captured in Bouaka, on the first day the war started,and my father was assassinated with my mother by the assassinators, my mother dead instantly but my father dead later after two days at the hospital.On that faithful day. my father disclosed to me that he deposited, (the sum of 10,500,000.00 Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Security company in (Abidjan).Presently I am here in bidjan,the capital city of Cote D Ivoire. I am desperately in need to move and re-locate this huge deposit to your country for safe keeping as this is the only wealth remaining for the future survival.Please endavour to email me back for further clarifications over this issue.
Remain blessed ,
Regards
Frank Kouame
_________________________________________________________________
Appelez vos amis de PC à PC -- C'EST GRATUIT
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview