These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Foreign Investment Partner

From: tony ndlovu - mr.tndlovu@yahoo.ca

From: Tony Ndlovu
36 Prichard street
Johannesburg-South Africa
Phone: +27 736183371

Foreign Investment Partner.
Dear Sir/Madam,I do recognize and apologize for the surprise this message will bring to you as it comes from a stranger. I got your contact from yahoo personality data base and my spirit convinced me to contact you.I am MR.TONY NDLOVU, Bank Manager of First National Bank of South Africa(FNB). There is an account opened in our bank in 2003 and since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not transfer this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is MR.BURNELL JORDAN, a foreigner, and a miner at Kruger gold Co, a Geologist by profession and he died since 2004. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no Beneficiary and the amount involved is US$12.5-MILLION.I am contacting you because of the need to involve you as late MR.BURNELL JORDAN Next of Kin. I need your full co-operation to make this business work very well because our Bank is ready to approve this Money to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later, If you are capable and willing to handle this business with strict Confidentiality and Trust because this opportunity will never come my way again in my life. I need you to be Honest in this business because I don't want to make any mistake. I need your strong assurance and trust. I will use my position in the office to influence the transfer of this money to your overseas nominated bank account in any part of the World for our mutual benefit.Please be 100% rest assured that everything about this business are all Legal, Risk-free,True, Geniue and Safe.You will be entitled to 40% of the US$12.5-Million Dollars for your assistance and help. On a successful transfer of this fund into your nominated foreign bank account, I will fly down to your country for my 60% share and other investments.I await your urgent reply for further arrangement in this regards.Sincerely Yours,Mr.Tony Ndlovu
_________________________________________________________________
Have fun while connecting on Messenger! Click here to learn more.
http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger