These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

FAMILY ASSISTANCE

From: lukaz lukaz - lukazdon01@hotmail.com

FROM: MR.Lukaz DonDear Sir/Madam, Don't be surprised to receive this letter, I am LUKAZ DON, son of (Mr. BONGANI T DON, A TOBACCO FARMER IN ZIMBWABWE) my father was murdered by Zimbabwe veterans and critics lack people of ZANU-PF ruling party, if you are conversant with CNN AFRICA. Before the death of my father . He was a prosperous tobacco and coffee farmer who has invested much in agricultural sector and a very major sponsor of the opposition party MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE). President ROBERT MUGABE and his ZANU-PF ruling party with the new land reform system, the government land being occupied by whites and some rich farmers who are opposing his consistent stay in power and radical and unnecessary reforms targeted to dehumanizing his political opponents and high rate of abuse of human rights which led to the killing of some members of opposition party including my father, MR BONGANI T DON. I acknowledge very well that my father deposited the sum of (U$18) Eighteen Million, United States Dollars, with a security and financial company here in the Johannesburg, South Africa with the intention of using it for the purchase of new farm machineries and chemicals for agricultural purpose as well as purchasing hectares of land in Zimbabwe.Your contact was courtesy of ecplaza site information network online. With the high risk of staying in my country we are now on political asylum (refugee) here in Republic of South Africa, my position does not allow me to open an account or to normalize this fund to any meaningful business transaction, I want you to understand that this is purely family fund not money laundering affair. I solicit for your honest assistance to a family shattered by lyric governmet. I want this fund to be transferred to your nominated account overseas, with your partnership, I will invest in your country. I and my mother have agreed to offer you 25% of the fund for your kind asistance then 5% will be for any possible expenses that might occur in the process of the transactin while 70% will be for my family investment in your country. Be assured that all the necessary documents backing this fund has been arranged by me and my attorney, feel free to ask any question regrding this transaction. Practically, once you show your willingness to assist us, we can arrange of when to come down here in South Africa. Hoping to hear from you soonest, kindly contact me through my email address to facilitate this transaction. I need your urgent and confident response towards this matter. Yours sincerely, Lukaz Don (MR).
_________________________________________________________________
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/en-za