These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Dearest Friend

From: Mrs Abigail olds - mrsabolds@hotmail.com

Dearest Friend,

Greetings to you, I got your contact detail from the British Network Exchange online with respect to your position and a trust worthy person to contact on an issue that requires urgent assistance. My name is Abigail Olds. the wife of late Mr. Martins Olds who was murdered by an agent of the ruling government of President Robert Mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for Zimbabweans opposition party and over a land dispute. This land problem arose when the President Introduced a new Land Act that wholly affected the rich white farmers but some few blacks vehemently condemned the modus adopted by the government which resulted in rampant killing and mob actions. My husband was among the few richest Zimbabwean farmers and during his initial period of explosive farm growth, he took me to Madrid Spain to deposit the sum of USD 16,000.000 Sixteen million United States Dollars in a Security Company and declared the contents as family treasure because he knew the looming day
However, during the crisis I and my two children managed to escape to the United Kingdom through the help of International Rescue Committee (IRC) and we are currently staying in the Refugees/Asylum Center but we have been unfortunate to find ourselves caught up in another difficult situation and we need your help. Nevertheless, I am about to entrust the wealth of my family on your shoulder if you will assist us and it will be of immense benefit to you. I would like to withdraw or transfer the entire money my late husband deposited in the security vault. This is utmost important to me and my family in order to enable us start a new life and I need your assistance to do this because the immigration law over here does not allow asylum seekers to travel, open or operate bank account. Obviously, I know message of this magnitude could make you curious considering the fact that you do not know me in person especially during this period when people are self-conscious and shut themselves away Please if you are willing to assist me, kindly reply my email by indicating your interest so that I can secure a Power of Attorney in your favor that would enable you contact the security company and I will also send to you the certificate of deposit to the funds which was given to us from the security company. Percentages will be discussed and more details will be relayed to you on my next mail. Thanks in anticipation and be bless. Please visit the following web pages for further information:

http://www.hrforumzim.com/evmp/evmpreports/polviolzim000515h2.htm

http://www.frontline.org.za/news/zimbabwe_mugabe.htm

Mrs. Abigail Olds.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx