These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dear Hoekstra

From: Mark Bamar - markbamar04@yahoo.co.uk

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner and I want you to bear in mind that this is not a hoax but I respectfully insist you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic it will open door for unimaginable financial reward for both of us. I am Mr.Mark Bamar, an Accountant, I am the personal account officer to late Mr.Morie Hoekstra, a national of your country, who was a consultant with Shell Oil Development Company here in Nigeria and also a personal friend of mine. He died and left behind his deposit in our bank valued at USD$5.5,000.00 (Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ). My relationship with Mr.Morie started in 1994 when I was working for one of the directors in Shell Oil Development Company as a personal account officer too. We met in our Golf club's annual end of the year party and the Shell director introduced him to me and myself to him, that was how we became friends and he came and opened an account with our Bank. Some few weeks later, he made me his personal account officer to the account which he operated until his unfortunate demise On 21st April 2002, his wife and their two children were equally in the car when the accident happened, and All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of Mr.Morie's extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by Mr.Morie before it get confiscated since the bank has declared the account unserviceable. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of the deceased for over 3years, I therefore seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD$5.5,000.00 (Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ). can be paid to you. Then you and me can share the money as follows; 50% to me and 50% to you. all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I assure you that this is 100% risk free and will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via Email with the following listed information below: # Your full name:# Your full home address,#Your age.#Occupation.#marital status.#Direct contact telephone numbers. May God bless you as I wait for your positive response soonest. Best regards, Mr.Mark Bamar.
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it now.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033