These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dear Friend

From: mark wild - markwild008@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,
I introduce myself as Mark Wildman, Global Head of Offshore Banking atDeutsche Bank. A contracted staff of Perez and Hamilton contacted youearlier concerning Mr. Moser Arington and an investment placed under ourbanks management 9 years ago. I would respectfully request that youkeep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity ofthe information you come by as a result of this mail. I contact youindependently of our investigation and emphasize the reason of thiscommunication. I would like to intimate you with certain facts that Ibelieve would be of interest to you.
In 1996, the subject matter; Moser came to our bank to engage inbusiness discussions with our private banking division. He informed usthat he had a financial portfolio of Eight million United States dollars,which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was theofficer assigned to his case, I made numerous suggestions in line with myduties as the de-facto global head of the Offshore banking sector,especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. Wemet on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. Iencouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings.
The favored route in my advise to customers is to start by assessingdata on 6000 traditional stocks and bond managers and 2000 managers ofalternative investments popularly known as hedge Funds based on myadvice, We spun the money around various opportunities and madeattractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit andinterest stood at this point at over 8.37 million United States Dollars,this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low riskguaranteed returns on investments.
In mid 1997, he asked that the money be liquidated because he needed tomake an urgent investment requiring cash payments in Antwerp. Hedirected that I liquidate the funds and had it deposited with a firm inBelgium. I informed him that Deutsche Bank would have to make specialarrangements to have this done and in order not to circumvent due process,the bank would have to make a 2.5 % deduction from the funds to cater forbanking and statutory charges. He complained about the charges butlater came around when I explained to him the complexities of the taskhe was asking of us,he was more worried about the heavy taxation theEuropean union might impose and also to avoid dual taxation from Europeanmember countries. Cash movement across borders has become especiallystrict since the incidents of 9/11.
I contacted my affiliate in Belgium and had the funds available inmainland Europe. I undertook all the processes and made sure I followedhis precise instructions to the letter and had the funds deposited at theBrussels based security consultancy firm, OptimaGest Management ConsultingBelgium.OptimaGest Management Consulting Belgium is a private firm that acceptsdeposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations thathandle valuable products or undertake transactions that need immediateaccess to cash. This small and highly private organization is familiarespecially to the highly placed and well-connected organizations.
In Line with instructions, the money was deposited with OptimaGest ManagementConsulting Belgium. Moser told me he wanted the money there in anticipation ofhis arrival from Norway later that week. This was the last communication we had,this transpired around 27th September 1997. In June last year, we got a callfrom Imperial Asset Management Company informing us of the inactivityof that particular portfolio that has been transfered to Marathon Assets Management, U.K.and professional charges have since stopped coming fromMosers. This was anastounding position as far as I was concerned, given the fact that I was stillin the Offshore banking sector I'm the only one other than Tony Dupan who himself is on a year's leave of absence and is now a visiting lecturer atthe LondonSchool Of Economics still works for the bank as we both served on the sub-committee on Mr. Moser's portfolio initially who knew about the deposit at OptimaGest Management Consulting Belgium, and I could not understand why Moser had not come forward to claim his deposit that was moved to Marathon AssetManagement.
We made futile efforts to locate Moser. I immediately passed the taskof locating him to the internal investigations department of Deutsche Bank.Four days later, information started to trickle in, apparently Moser was dead. A person who suited his description among the casualties of an-124 military transport aircraft crashed in a residential area, killing 72 in Irkust in Russia , in December 1997. We were soon enough able to identify the body and cause of death was confirmed. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiarwith Offshorebanking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity,but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-dataform, he listed no next of kin.
In the field of Offshore banking, opening an account with us means noone will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name;depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. Thisbank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent tothem or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of theaccount and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. OffshoreBanking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually inmost cases leave wills in our care, in this case; Moser died intestate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have pass edaway, we in instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine whoshould have right to claim the estate.
This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. We havescanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliatecompanies to get to the root of the problem. It is this investigation thatresulted in my being furnished with your details as a possible relativeof the deceased. My official capacity dictates that my departmentsupervises the eventual outcome of the investigation. You had unfortunatelydeclared that you are in no way affiliated with this individual. Whatthis means, you being the last batch of names we had considered, is thatour dear late fellow died with no known or identifiable family member.This leaves you as the only person with the full picture of what theprevailing situation is in relation to the deposit and the latebeneficiary of the deposit.
According to practice , Marathon Asset Management Company will by theend of this year broadcast a request for statements of claim to DeutscheBank, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revertthe deposit back to Deutsche Bank. This will result in the moneyentering the Deutsche Bank accounting system and the portfolio will beout of my hands and out of the Offshore banking division. This will nothappen if I have my way. What I wish to relate to you will smack ofunethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only anoutsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the bankingworld aberrational.
The world of Offshore banking especially is fraught with huge rewardsfor those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. Youshould have begun by now to put together the general direction of whatI propose. There is US$ 8,370,000.00 deposited in U.K, I have the depositdetails and they will release the deposit to no one unless under directivesfrom my office, as far as Deutsche Bank is concerned, the transaction withMoser concluded when the funds were sent to Brussels, all outstandinginteractions in relation to the file are just routine and due process.Marathon Asset Management Company has no single idea of what's the historyor nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to releasethe deposit to any party that comes forward as the beneficiary this is thesituation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track thisman's family; they have investigated for years and have found no family.
The investigation had been concluded and closed a while back not untilour recent search. My proposal; you share similar details to the latefellow; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct MarathonAsset Management Company to release the deposit to you as the closestsurviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to sharethe money with you as the beneficiary that is: I will simply nominate youas the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. You willget 30% of $8.37 million while I take 70%. I would have gone ahead toask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straightline to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit. But on the otherhand, you with the same name as the original depositor would easily passas the beneficiary with right to claim. I assure you that I could havethe deposit released to you within a few days no later than 10 businessdays. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the filerelating to Moser. I will then officially communicate with Marathon AssetManagement Company and instruct them to release the deposit to you.With these two things: all is done.
The alternative would be for us to have Marathon Asset ManagementCompany send the funds to another bank with you as account holder. This waythere will be no need for you to think of receiving the money fromMarathon Asset Management Company. We can fine-tune this based on ourinteractions. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask thatif you find no interest in this project that you should reconsider yourposition. I ask that you do not be too hasty to draw up conclusions as Ihave put in a lot of effort into this and your role will be only thatof a benefactor. You may not know this but people like myself who havemade tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole Offshoresector and in my profession this is not an uncommon practice as one mightthink I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you tounderstand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make thismove.
Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. We should notlet this chance pass us by, for once I find myself in total control ofmy destiny. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to providethem with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it isa task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the riskson your side is barely minimal because hundreds of claims are filedeveryday at the claims and deposits departments so it's not an unusualpractice that may raise eye-brows I am the only one who knows of thissituation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into thecenter of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing.
If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this sameemail account markwild008@yahoo.deI do not particularly know you so I would wait on your response to judge your level ofnbtransparency and honesty need not you disappear after the money gets into your coffers with a level of understanding between us I willstart the initiation of this process towards a conclusion. I do not want you contacting methrough my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through myofficial email account as this transaction will not be done under theclock of my employer. Contact will be through my personal numbers andalso through this email address, same could apply to you if you wish.Myofficial lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitoredto assess our level of customer care in line with our Total QualityManagement Policy. A very dear friend of mine and university classmateMr.Michael Soden of Bank Of Ireland had to quit his job in May whenunethical material was found on his office computer during a routinemaintenance of his machine and the results of the internal investigation wereleaked to the local press seriously denting his career after all the service, good work and sacrifice he had given the industry.
Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am afamily man, I have wife and children. I send you this mail not withouta measure of doubt as to what the consequences, but I know within methat nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches nevercome easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learntfrom my private banking clients.
Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plana meeting soon.
I await your response.
Mark.

_________________________________________________________________
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today.
http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline