These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dear Beloved One I Seek Your Consent

From: Mrs Mary Jack - mrsmaryjack_1@yahoo.com

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most
important emails you ever get. I am Mrs Mary Jack, I was
married to Late Mr. Mike Jack. He used to work with Shell Petroleum
Development Company London and was also a seasoned contractor in the
West African Region.He died on Thursday,31 July, 2003 in Paris.

We were married for seven years without a child. After his death I
decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of GBP 5.2 Million
in a bank in London, which is now wasting and languishing there. My
Doctor told me that I would not last long due to my complicated health
issues, I have cancer.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to better
the lives of the less privileged. I need an honest and trust worthy
individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my
instruction. I want the funds to be used in funding religious
organizations, orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of
God. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband's relatives are very unkind to me
and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused. I am
not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am
going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the
lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. As soon as I
receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank,and my
Attorney in London. For legitimacy, he will also issue you a letter
of authorization that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of
this fund.

I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will
give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same
purpose. If you are not interested,kindly pardon me for contacting you.

You can reach me with my alternate email address
(mrsmaryjack1958@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
MRS MARY JACK.


---------------------------------
Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel