These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Contact me for more details

From: Barr Solomon Martins - smartinlawfirm@uk2.net

SOLOMON MARTINS LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE LAWYERS
LONDON W1H 5AA

Hello,

My name is SOLOMON MARTINS, Principal Partner in SOLOMON MARTINS Law Chambers,London I am contacting you because you share the last name with my late client and I managed all his legal affairs

As of today, I stand as a true custodian to the cash deposit which he made in a financial institute in Europe. I am faced with the task of getting someone with your matching profile who can be permitted to claim the fund. The amount in the deposit is $8,000,000 and the finance house is ready to release the money to whoever I present as the true fund beneficiary and next-of-kin to my late client because my late client accorded me with a Letter of Authority (Power of Attorney)
duly endorsed in the British High Court of Justice when he made the deposit, to act on his behalf in times of his absence and inability to act and I was his legal advising councilor on the deposit and other issues.

The finance house where my client deposited the fund currently demands that I quickly provide a beneficiary for the fund because the deposit duration has expired and needs a renewal or withdrawal from their company otherwise it will be handed over to the government.

This is the reason that I decided to contact and do this deal with you so that we can get the money out whether you are truly related to my late client or not.

If you feel we can sign out the funds together, quickly send me your phone and fax and I will call to give you the details of the deal and send you the relevant transaction documents.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.SOLOMON MARTINS Esq.
For:SOLOMON MARTINS Law ChambersBarr Solomon Martins
Email:smartinlawfirm@uk2.net
Phone:+44-704-575-3341

This e-mail message is confidential and for use of the intended recipient(s) only. Unauthorized use or treatment of all or part of this message is strictly prohibited.
Unintended recipients: please notify the sender and delete the original message, any attachments and any copies from your computer and back-up system immediately.
Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today.
http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline