These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIRED5050

From: Stewart Barculo - stewartbarculo55uk@yahoo.co.uk

Good Day,

My name is Stewart Barculo, Staff of Standard Life Bank Limited.

Though I have not considered this medium to be the best manner to have
approached you on this issue being that the internet has been greatly abused
over the recent years and is very unsecured for information's of vital
importance. I have decided to take the chance seeing that no other means could
have been faster and more efficient than the E-mail.

I am contacting you concerning a deceased customer and an investment he placed
under our banks management four years ago to the tune of fifty million
UnitedStates dollars($50,000,000.00).I would respectfully request that you keep
the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the
information you come by as a result of this mail. I have been in charge of this
department for nine years and to best of my knowledge, I have discharged my
duty with equity, In the process of review of the financial report by my
department, I discovered that both of you have a similar last name; hence I
contacted you so that I can give you further briefing on my intention and how
to disburse the funds and estate he left behind.

My proposal; you share the same surname With our late client; I am prepared to
place you as the next of kin and have the funds release to you as the closest
surviving relation, I am prepared to share the money with you in half 50/50, I
have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to
work with me and alerting my bank, please, again, note I am a family man; I
have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as
to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing
gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.

Kindly send your response to my private email address:
barculo.stewart@yahoo.co.uk

I await your response.

Stewart Barculo.


----------------------------------------------
This mail sent through http://www.ukonline.net