These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

CONFIDENTIAL

From: Ferdinand Meyer - talk2ferdinandmeyer2@hotmail.com

Ferdinand Meyer
Union Bank of Nigeria plc
00234 8050571715
talk2ferdinandmeyer2@hotmail.com

Greetings,


My name is Ferdinand Meyer; I am an accountant with the Union Bank of
Nigeria plc Lagos, Nigeria. I am the Accounts officer to late Eng. Douglas
Dye a National of your country, who was a contractor with the DEPARTMENT
OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS, NIGERIA.

On 30 JAN 2000, my client, his wife, and their three children were
involved in the "Kenya airways" flight air crash with registration number
5Y-BEN which departed Nairobi for Lagos and the all family died in that
fatal air crash.

http://www.usafricaonline.com/kenyacrash2.html

Since then, I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, this has been unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over your
country's data base to locate any member of his family hence I contacted
you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,
particularly the Union Bank of Nigeria plc, where the deceased had an
account valued at about $12 million US dollars.

The Union Bank of Nigeria plc has issued a notice to me in a memorandum,
instructing me to produce the next of kin/beneficiary to the said account
within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful
in locating the relatives of the deceased for over two(2) years now, I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since
you have the same LAST NAME so that the proceeds of this account valued at
$12 million US dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share
the money in the ratio: 40% to me, 40% to you, 10% for any charity
organization in your country, while 10% for unforeseen expenses we might
incur in this transaction (like payment of taxes in the process of the
funds transfer to a bank account).

Personally I don't want the funds and estate of my deceased client to go
to the Nigerian Federal Government purse that is why I had to contact you
so that I will use my position as the general accounts officer to my
client to make you stand as the next of kin so that the funds will be paid
into the bank account that you will provide by telegraphic/swift transfer
by the bank, then I will join you in your country for the sharing of the
money. Also, I want to believe that since both of you have the same last
name; there may be a related family link between you two. On the
completion of the transfer, I will like to invest my share in your country
on a lucrative business that you will suggest to me later.

All I require is your honest cooperation and loyalty in this transaction.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect you and me from any breach of the law of my country and also
the law of your country. As soon as I receive your response, I will send
you a copy of my international passport or ID card so that you will know
who you are dealing with and also have a sense of belonging.

For me to file you as the beneficiary/next of kin, I will like you to
respond back by sending me, the followings personal information:

(1) YOUR FULL NAME
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBERS AND FAX
(4) NATIONALITY
(5) SEX

Expecting to hear from you as soon as you get this e-mail at my private

email box: talk2ferdinandmeyer2@hotmail.com
or you can call my direct cell phone: 00234 8050571715

Best regards,
Ferdinand Meyer
Union Bank of Nigeria plc
00234 8050571715
talk2ferdinandmeyer2@hotmail.com