These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

Very Urgent Attention

From: John Johnson - johnjohnson04@gmail.com

Very Urgent Attention,

Please permit me to introduce my humble self to you, I'm Mr. John Johnson
I am the International Relation's Manager with Access Bank Nig Plc. I'm
38yrs old, I got your email address on the Internet, and my confidence
reposed on you. I hope you read this message carefully and reply me
immediately.Although we have not met before, but I suggest that this
transaction will bring us together. My dear,we have a customer, a
foreigner but based here in Nigeria, his Name is Mr. Hamilton Creek. He is
from Atlanta Georgia United State of America, but based here with his
wife and his two children, Mr.Hamilton has being banking with our bank for
the past 4yrs, some time August 2002, Mr.Hamilton was on his way to his
house, and unfortunately,Mr. Hamilton ran into a Trailer load of
Groundnut Oil, and died
immediately, their car got burnt, no single soul was saved,Mr. Hamilton
Creek and his entire family was confirmed dead.My Board Of Directors and
Management of Access Bank Nig Plc has mandated and instructed me to look
for Mr. Hamilton Creek relation/relatives and his next of Kin to come and
claim Mr.Hamilton's Fund, Since August 2003 till date, I have been
looking for Mr.Hamilton creek relation's and relatives/Next of Kin to
come and

claim Mr.Hamilton's Fund which he deposited with our bank, I have
contacted his Embassy and after 3days, his Ambassador told me that Mr.
Hamilton Creek has no relation and no next of kin, their Ambassador told
me that Mr. Hamilton used his first son as his next of kin, but it is
quite unfortunate that Mr.Hamilton Creek died with all his family
members.The reason why I contacted you isthus, Mr. Hamilton is dead, and
his only son whom supposed to inherit his properties and money also died
with him. As at this moment, nobody or person[s] is coming to claim this
money from our bank. The board of directors and management of our bank has
told me that if nobody or person[s] apply for the claim of Mr. Hamilton
Fund, the bank will return Mr. Hamilton's Fund into our Federal Reserve.
In the Light of the above,
I want you to stand as the Relation/relative of Late Mr.Hamilton Creek.I
want you to act as the Hamilton's relation, so that you will inherit
Mr.Hamilton Creek Money which he deposited with our bank, it might
interest you to know that Mr.Hamilton has a Domiciliary Bank Account with
our Bank and he has a total sum of US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred
Dollars, this is
the exact amount which late Mr. Hamilton Creek has in his domiciliary
Account, and this money is still in his account as unclaimed money.This
transaction is very easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free, I'm the
Manager for International Relations with Access Bank Nig Plc, and the
Management and Board of Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to
provide to them the Relation or next of Kin to late Mr.Hamilton Creek, of
which I told them that I am still searching for the next of kin to the
deceased.

Finally, if you are interested with this transaction, I will front you to
the bank as the only next of kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, and I will
let the bank know that you are the only right person to inherit late
Mr.Hamilton Funds and properties. If you agree with me, I will present you
to my bank as the rightful person/next of kin to Late Mr. Hamilton
Creek,and all Mr.Hamilton Creek Properties and his Money US$9.2M Nine
Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars will be Transferred into your own
Account as Mr.Hamilton Creek next of kin.,if you are interested, just
email me or call me on my direct, private and secured #+234-802-531-0660
if you are interested, late Mr. Hamilton Funds will be Credited into your
Account and all his Properties will be released to you either through
Courier Services or the Bank will Cargo all his properties to you in any
were you want it. So reply me immediately and let me know what you say,
feel free to ask any questions. We will share Late Mr.Hamilton Creek Funds
50-50; you will take 50% of the US$9.2M. Which is US$4.600, 000.00 Four
Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars, while the Balance of the same amount
will be mine. I will be waiting for your immediate response.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Friendly Regards
Mr. John Johnson


NB: Please reply to my personalmailbox: johnson.john234@gmail.com
This is my private mailbox, Thanks