These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Urgent Response

From: Mrfelix Ade lawFelixchambercom - felix.ade101@yahoo.it

Dear Freind

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by
contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this
magnitude, but due to its seriousness and urgency it therefore became
necessary for me to seek for your assistance.


I am Barrister Felix Ade, a solicitor at law.The personal attorney to
Late Eng Ford,A foreigner, who used to work with Shell Oil Development
Company In Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On
Saturday, 4 May, 2002, in plane crash. Let me refer you to the front
page of (BBC) World News of Saturday, 4 May 2002,). You can check it
through their website)


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm"


After several unsuccessful attempts in locating any of his relations and
the latest ultimatum given to me by the Bank, mandating me to provide my
client's next of kin within the next two weeks OR They have the money
confiscated, which I wouldn't live to see it happen, hence my decision
to contact you so that I can present you as the next of kin to my late
client. All I demand from you is your honest co-operation so that this
fund {25.5million US dollars} can be transferred into any account of
your choice within the shortest time possible.


For your assistance and co-operation, I have decided to have the money
shared as follows; 40% for you, 60% for me. What I introduced to you
might be a smack of an unethical practice but this is a once in a
lifetimeopportunity that is capable of making things better for us and
moreover,if I fail to present my late client's next of kin in couple
of weeks, the truth is that this money would not be taken by the
government but by some greedy officials of the Savings & Loan Company and
I would not fold my arms and watch this happen hence my decision to
contact you.

I also want to use to this medium to assure you that this transaction
is 100% risk free and my position as the counsel to the late depositor of
the fund,it has been legally planned to avoid any hitch or breach of law.

Every information that will back you up as the next of kin to my late
client shall be given to you as soonas I have your consent.


The following information will be required from you in your reply;

1.} your full name,

2.} Your residential/contact address,

3.} Your phone/fax number,

4.} Your Occupation and;

5.} Your Age.

For purpose of security and the confidentiality of this transaction you
can kindly reply this mail to this my private e-mail address:
felix.ade100@yahoo.it

I look forward to receive your positive response soonest.

Best Regards,
Barrister Felix Ade