These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

URGENT REPLY NEEDED PLEASE

From: Mr Kenneth Davis - mrkendavis@yahoo.co.uk

ATTENTION:

I RECEIVED THE E-MAIL YOU SENT TO ME. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE AS I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR OFFICIAL DUTY.

I CAME BACK MET YOUR RESPONSE HENCE MY MAIL. I AM IN-TUNE WITH ALL YOU SAID AS REGARDS YOUR EQUIVOCAL TAUGHT AND TO LESSEN YOUR CURIOSITY, I WILL ADVICE YOU SEND TO ME URGENTLY THE REQUESTED CONTACT DETAILS TO ENABLE ME GET READY THE FUND LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL FOSTER THE FUND RELEASE TO YOU.

CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL.

MR. KENNETH DAVIS.


I resend the proposition to refresh your memory.

May I introduce myself as Mr. Kenneth Davis (Director of Facility). You were referred as a suitable partner in resolving this matter. We had a rather affluent and public figure as a customer here in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately the customer passed away/died and has left certain depository items under our care. The customer is Mr. Alexander Litvinenko . You must have heard of him. Mr. Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko died as a result of polonium-210 radiation poisoning while in the United Kingdom as an asylum seeker on 23 November 2006). Before his untimely death he had a very good business relationship with my company and me especially as I'm in charge of his large deposits. While he was alive, he has deposited sum of $65,500, 000. (SIXTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) made from contracts he executed with Oil Companies in Russia, The money was meant to be invested in high profile listed companies. I.e. football clubs, Media Company etc
here in the UK. Unfortunately he died before accomplishing his aim, leaving the funds behind. The said fund is still with our ACCESS STORAGE. As the Director of facility in charge of unclaimed deposits, after careful consideration of this with one of my colleagues I decided to contact you to stand in as the next of Kin to the deceased and claim the funds so that the access storage will not declare the funds unclaimed and confiscate the amount as they stated in the letter sent to my Department.

If you can stand in, I assure you that this is a risk free as I will advise you on what to do to have this fund in your care and we can agree on terms of sharing. I have also the certificate of deposit which I will change to your name and also other documents relating to these substantial funds. All you have to do is to consent to this by giving me the go ahead to have you presented to the Access Storage as the next of kin registered through a lawyer.

As soon as we make claim application, obtain the necessary approval, the deposited funds will be released to you without delay as I'm there as well to render any help if need be. This will take us about 10 working days to conclude depending on how you respond to this letter. Sharing ratio will be 25% for you as the beneficiary, 60% will be for me and one of my colleague, while 15% will be set aside for any expenses that might occur during the course of this transaction. I would so much appreciate it if you could help me invest part of my funds.


Best regards,

Mr. Kenneth Davis

Nervous about who has your email address? Protect yourself with AddressGuard, new from Yahoo! Mail