These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

PROPOSAL FROM BARRISTER ISHEMEAL IDRISURGENT RESPOND

From: BARRISTER ISHEMEAL IDRIS - mr_idris@yahoo.es

Attn:

I am Barrister Ishemeal Idris, a solicitor at law. I
am the personal attorney to Mr. James Zech , a
national of your country, who used to work with
Shell Development Company in Nigeria. Here in after
shall be referred to as my client.On the 21st of April
2005, my client, his wife and their only son
were involved in a car accident along sagbama express
road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost
there lives.Since then I have
made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives this has also proved
unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided
to track his last name over the Internet, to locate
any member of his family hence I contacted you. I
have contacted you to assist in repartrating the
assets and Capital valued at US$15.5million left
behind by my client before they get confisicated or
declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm
where this huge deposits were lodged.
The said Security Finance Company has issued me a
notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
confisicated within the next fourteen
official working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull
in locating the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek
the consent to present you as the
next of kin to the deceased since you have the same
last names,so that the proceeds of this account can be
paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your
positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing
ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all
necessary formation and legal documents needed to
back you up for claim.All I require from you is your
honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from
any breach of the law.
My alternative email address is
I waiting to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
Barrister