These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, September 16, 2007

PLEASE HELP ME AND MY AGE MOTHER

From: Betty Johnson - bettyjohnson008@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

Maybe I should trust and take you into confidence.This is because you
strike me as a child of God.Anyway, I am the past chairlady of Network
for Movement of Justice and Development(NMJD), an organisation set up by
the Sierra -leone Government to supervise the sales and award of
diamond contracts.

Due to my ill-health for sometime now, I have not been able to look for
a reliable person to propose this business to. Stating it briefly, my
late father deposited the sum of ($17.5million U.S Dollars) in a Safe
Deposit in Senegal, but for security reasons the said funds is now being
kept in the diplomatic security office.

This money was paid into the suspense account in the office with my
name as the next-of-kin. This money was realised from Diamond sales and it
was kept under the care of my late father as the commander in his
Area,which is (AREA B.) that controls any financial issue in(NMJD). Over
these years, I have been seeking for a very close foreign confidant to
come into my live and handle this situation with me.

I highly need your assistance both in putting this funds into your
account for our mutual benefit. I would want to invest this funds either in
Europe, Asia or in the US where businessmen and women are encouraged
by the government.

I just hope you will not betray my confidence in you at the end. This
is because, I have no single idea of foreign investments. I also hope
that you will take care of all that.

All the necessary arrangements have been clearly prepared by our church
Rev.Father who is taking care of me and my aged mother. Thanks a
million while waiting eagerly for your response by return mail: betty_johnson020@yahoo.co.uk

With love
Mrs Betty Johnson.

---------------------------------
Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more