These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 27, 2007

MUTUAL BENEFITS

From: FREDRICK NYEREZE - frednyereze@yahoo.com

MR FREDRICK NYEREZE
PLOT 23 SABAMA CLOSE,
SULEJA,ABUJA
NIGERIA

TRANSFER OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUT
Good day sir,,
I am contacting you with confidence that I have chosen a right person who will help me to execute this transaction and investment project.My name is Fredrick Nyereze,son to late Dr Samuel Nyereze of the republic of Nigeria.He died on january 2004 mystireouslyon his sleep ,we later learnt
that it was his brothers that killed him with voo-doo power as it is in Africa so as to take over his posession because of enviousness.I earliero lost my mother when I was small.As a result i was the only child of my parents.Before My late father's death, he confided in me that he deposited the sum of Sixteen million Five hundred thousand united states dollars($16,500,000.00) in a security firm here in Abidjan,Cote D'Ivoire.His brothers know about this and his other posessions,so they have been looking for a way to kill me too that is why i ran over here in abidjan so as to save my life and
get a better contact to transfer this fund to a foreign account after which i will come over to the country to invest.
I am looking for a Honest foreign partner who will help me to retrieve this fund from the security firm and transfer it into his account outside this country for investment purposes,that is why I have chosen you torepresent my late fatheter's foreign business partner.As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the company.I have already met with the director of the company.I have agreed within my self that you will get 20% of the total fund for your assistance as soon as we successfuly completed the transaction.I will like you to know that this money is legaly acquired,my late
father was an oil and gas merchant in my country Nigeria before his death.
I am especting to hear from you as soon as possible.Please reply with
[frednyereze@yahoo.com]
Thanks,
Sincerely.
Fredrick Nyereze