These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mutual Benefit

From: Geoffrey Bell - geoffdewittbell@gmail.com

HAWKINS & ASSOCIATES LTD
London, United Kingdom
(Solicitors & Finance Consultant)
E-mail: hawkinlawltd@aim.com
Tel:+44 709 289 5801
Fax:+44 709 289 5801


Greeting to you, the inspiration to contact you is simply divine
providence, I am making this proposition because I have to seek the
partnership of a resourceful person to help me realize this project.

I am Geoffrey Bell a solicitor and investment consultant based in London,
United Kingdom. I was attending a business lunche on in Berlin, Germany
and I got introduced to the renowned German businessman and property
mogul, Mr. Andreas Schranner (of blessed memory).

He engaged my services as attorney and investment consultant and my
primary assignment was to spear head his investment forays in the United
Kingdom. Three months later I invited him to London and under my
professional guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of
15, 000, 000, 00 Million Great Britain Pounds sterling at a financial
institution.

This deposit was for 12 months and upon maturity I made effort to contact
my client, I could not reach him or any member of his family. I was forced
to travel to Germany and there I got the tragic news that on July 25 2000,
my client Mr. Andreas Schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Eich and
husband Christian and two children perished in the air France Concorde New
York bound flight; please click here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I have made efforts to locate any member of his family with strong
biological links to my late client without success. The search to find a
close relation is one that has consumed time and resources. The
institution is asking me to either present a next of kin to late Andreas
Schranner.His foriegn business partner based on the Memurandom of
understanding(M.O.U) signed during the deposition of the fundor forfeit
the deposit. My proposal is to package, present you as next of kin or
foriegn business partner to late Andreas Schranner and process the fixed
deposit and transfer custody to you for our mutual benefit.

My capacity as solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me
the discretion to package and transfer the deposit to you.

I will give you 40% for your effort, 50% for me and 10% for Charity and
Hurricane Katrina Victims. It will amount to injustice if I do not take
this decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest it. The late
Schranner was also a friend in addition to our business relationship.

I will wait for your reaction and response and then together we can
jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.

Please direct all reply to : hawkinlawltd@aim.com

Your swift response is anticipated.

Geoffrey DeWitt Bell(Esq