These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Kind AttnSirMadamplsurgently confirm this mail

From: ken zma - ken1113@hotmail.co.uk

Bar. B.C.Taboh Esq.,100 Desmond Tutu Drive,Pretoria,South Africa.T/Phone # +27 733 22 77 70,Email:bar.bctabo7770@yahoo.co.uk Dear Sir/Madam My name is Barrister Ben.C.Taboh Esq.,a Legal practitioner and a member of the South African Institute of International Affairs in my country.I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused,I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of ommunication.However, this correspondence is official and private,and it should be treated as such.At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties. I am forwarding this proposal to you out of the intuitive confidence. The transaction involves a cash investment of the sum of US$4.500,000.00(Four Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)in Estate business or buying of shares in a strong reliable company or any other good investment you might suggest.The investment will be under your supervision and control on behalf of my client. As a result of a very personal and political reason,he has decided to maintain anonymity for now pending a confirmation of your willingness to assist and co-operate in execution of the project. As soon as I receive your confirmation of assistance,I will forward all relevant details that will ensure the smooth transfer/hand over of this money to you.These details would include a breakdown of exactly what we want,conditions of investment and percentage of commission that my client will give you for the services you will be rendering in that respect. This inquiry requires prompt response,as it deserves to be treated with urgency in order that I do not make further contact for same.Reach me via my email address or my T/phone number immediately indicating your willingness to assist in execution of the project. N/B.Please reply to bar.bctabo7770@yahoo.co.uk including your contact T/phone numbers in your response. I await your early response/call. Yours sincerely, Bar.B.C.Taboh Esq.
_________________________________________________________________
100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk