These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

INQUIRY

From: Mark Johnson - projectt2007@yahoo.dk

Dear Sir,
My name is MARK JOHNSON Esq the Administrative manager to the International Finance Corporation.I am writing in respect of a foreign Investment Portfolio with ID.IFC/EKF1521329BDC35 held at our treasury with accumulated interest valued at Ten million eight hundred and twenty thousand dollars($ 10,820,000 USD) owned and serviced by Mrs.Lorna Thorgrimson,an American citizen, and wife of the multi millionaria Robert Thorgrimson nationality of Poulsbo, Washington, who was the grandson of O.B. Thorgrimson, a founding partner of the prominent Seattle-based law firm Preston, Thorgrimson,Shidler, Gates & Lucas, where billionaire Bill Gates' father is a partner.On the 31st January, 2000, Mrs. Lorna Thorgrimson and her husband Robert Thorgrimson were involved in air-plane crash. All occupants of the Alaska Airlines Flight 261 unfortunately lost their lives. Read more about this on visiting this webpage: www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list

I have made several enquiries to the United States Embassy to locate any of her extended relatives and this has been unsuccessful, I have also sent letters to her address in Washington but it was never answered. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track her last name over the Internet to locate any member of her family. In view of this I got your contact through a google search on foreigners.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 6 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the deceased since you are a foreign person and can receive the funds on my behalf so that the proceeds of this Investment portfolio valued at ($10,820,000 USD) can be paid to you for us to share 50% will be for me as the initiator of the deal and 50% to you as my foreign partner whom will receive the funds, Or else the funds will get confiscated or declared unserviceable by some unscrupulous british officers at the IFC.This is because the IFC constitution prohibits such investment portfolio to last 8 years.Your nationality and area of specialization does not matter, as all modalities have been concluded to present you as the next of kin and consequently, the beneficiary of the fund.N.B:INHERITANCE is not a crime all over the world, but may be a crime only when you did not follow the Rules of the International Law of Inheritance. In this transaction we shall follow strictly all the rules of the International Law of Inheritance as I have obtained all the necessary documents from the appropriate authorities to prove her death and that the inheritance/fund is legitimate and genuine. I will log into the IFC treasury system at my office and key in your data as the Next of Kin to Mrs. Lorna Thorgrimson, this means that you have all rights to the funds and no law shall find you guilty both at local and international because the treasury blueprints will clearly state your data as the true beneficiary and next of kin, so this transaction is 100% risk and hitch free. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law both at local and international. Please note, I am the only one aware of this transaction in my office and I have all legal documents of my late customer in my briefcase, I want you to take this as top secret and very confidential, Please do not inform any third party about this so that we can sucessfully execute this transaction under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law both at local and international levels. If you are ready to give me your full cooperation then confirm your interest by contacting me through my personal email below, After then I will furnish you with an adequate detail of how you shall receive the funds on my behalf. I assure and promise you that this transaction will be executed and concluded legally as quickly as, contact me on private email below:projectt2007@yahoo.dk
Please write back promptly .Thanks and Regards.God Bless you.MARK JOHNSON ESQ

_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us