These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 03, 2007

In confidence Gabriel

From: gabriel kuma - gabrielkumaa@yahoo.fr

In confidence / Gabriel Hello Dear, I am Mr Gabriel Kuma from sierra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in Africa . It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $8,000,000(Eight Million United States Dollars) inherited from my father late Mr. Kuma to your country for investment. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better. So please I want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone and address so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will be waiting for your response. ThanksGabriel
_________________________________________________________________
Téléchargez gratuitement l'économiseur d'écran Les Simson Le film !
http://specials.divertissements.fr.msn.com/lessimpsonlefilm/economiseur.aspx