These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, September 08, 2007

I need your positive response

From: Barrister Moris - morischambers01@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

Please forgive my using this means to reach you but I cant think of any other way of letting you know the urgent matter at hand. I acted as personal attorney to the (late) Engr. M.A.Wilhelm, who lived and worked here for more than twenty years as a major contractor and businessman.

On the 1st of October 2004 he and his wife and only daughter were involved in an automobile accident while visiting a neighboring country on vacation. They were buried two weeks after and I have exhausted all means of reaching who may have been related to them. This has been made more difficult because no mention was made of any relative while he was alive.

To the best of my knowledge, before his death, he had a consignment contend Fifteen Million Five hundred thousand United States deposited in security company here ($US15.500.000.00) and now they have asked me to provide a next of kin if there is, or the estate will then revert to the government and so it would be lost.

My proposal is that you allow to be presented for this role so that documentation can be processed and release made in your favour. This is a project which will see us partner to realise. I would be willing for us to discuss terms of participation in order to protect our various interests.

I want to assure you right away that I have positioned this deal to not last for more that two weeks. I shall be willing to discuss futher on this if write back or send to me your direct telephone number so we can discuss in the type of confidential atmosphere which this matter requires.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Thanks.

Moris Ibe (Esq).
MorisChambers & Associates.
102 Rue du Jene Paul 2
Lome Rep of Togo.


---------------------------------
Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel