These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

How are you doing

From: Mrs Ruka Abdul - rukamachine@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? My intention of contacting you is to solicit your
assistance for a project, which will be mutually beneficial. Though I
know my decision to contact you is to a large Extent unconventional,
the prevailing circumstances necessitated my Action.

I am Ruka Abdul From Libya. I am married to Late Mall'am Abu Hassan of
blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve
years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years
without a child. He died after a brief illness. We were both devoted
Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and
fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit
in millions of US dollars with a Deposit Company in oversea. (I will
tell you the amount as we proceed). Recently, my doctor told me that I
have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what
disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I have
decided to donate this fund to either an organization or individual
that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I
want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity
to fund orphanages, widows, etc. I took this decision because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives
are into some radical Organizations and I don't want A situation where
this money will be used in an unholy manner.Hence the reasons for this
bold decision. I know that after death I will be with God I don't
need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,
because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I
don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive
your reply,I will issue a letter of authority to the Deposit Company
through my lawyer authorizing them that the said fund Havebeing willed
to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I
want you and the community where you reside to always pray for me. My
happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation. I
will not stipulate any precise amount to reward you, as it
will have to be on pre-negotiated terms, based on your level of
involvement. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for
another organization or a devoted Man of God for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you by email, my dreams will rest squarely on your
Shoulders.wasalam.

Thanks
Ruka Abdul