These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello

From: Ange - angee2k@yahoo.no

Dear ,

How are you today?
I don't know you and you don't know me but i believe to know someone you never meet before start a day, by introduction, My name is Ange Kouassi I'm 21 years old girl writing you from Cote d'Ivoire, Africa.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed there is amount of Eight Million Dollars( $8m ) which my late Father kept with a Security company here in Cote d'Ivoire, Africa before his death.

Now, due to the political and my bad situation here I decided to contact you to HELP me retrieve this money from Security company so that we will invest the money in any profitable investment in your country, you will also HELP me to come over to your country to further my education as i am no more schooling since the death of my parents.

We can invest the money in any business you know that can give good return
I am honorably seeking your assistance to HELP me retrieve this money i will be please to know what you will need as your compensation for assisting me in this matter as soon as everything is done and i come over to meet you in your country.

I will be waiting for your reply so i can give you more details regarding this matter.
Please do not ignore my request,help me the way you can help your Daughter or Sister.

Thank and God bless you.

Yours .
Miss.Ange

---------------------------------

Klaustrofobisk innboks? Få deg en Yahoo! Mail med 250 MB gratis lagringsplass http://no.mail.yahoo.com

---------------------------------

Klaustrofobisk innboks? Få deg en Yahoo! Mail med 250 MB gratis lagringsplass http://no.mail.yahoo.com