These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 03, 2007

Hello

From: williams - wakka2004@comcast.net

Hello.

I want to firstly apologize for contacting you without knowing you but what I propose needs little or no intimacy, just sincere cooperation and all will be concluded with easy.

I am Barrister John Wakka. My client ( Mr. Peter Haigh) died in the 27TH January 2002 bomb blast in Lagos,see a report of the incident : http://www.uneptie.org/pc/apell/disasters/lagos/home.html

but unknown to me he left USD2.7M in a commercial bank in Lagos, I have just been informed of the development by the bank and was asked to provide the next of kin for the funds. It's too late to get to his documents as they were all destroyed in the incident and I have not been able to locate his family in the UK. It's imperative that I provide someone as the beneficiary of the funds else the bank will keep the funds to themselves.

I therefore want to present you as his next of kin so the bank can pay the funds to you. I have the necessary official and legal documents that will be used to back up the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable me as the legal attorney to the deceased in seeing that you receive the inheritance fund. Be informed that it does not matter whether my late client is related to you or not. I guarantee you that this will be executed legitimately to protect us from any breach of the law.

Upon the payment of the funds to you, you and I will then split the funds in equal parts so as to avoid problems within us and thereafter the partnership can be dissolved. Please reply me soonest so you'll know the details I need from you to facilitate the payment. If you have any questions or doubts then let me know. I will only contact another person if I don't hear from you in due time.If you feel you can work on this with me then please write me at: wakka3000@strompost.com

Thank you,

Barr. John Wakka