These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

From simon taylor

From: simon taylor - simontaylor@rediffmail.com

Dear friend,

Greetings to you in the name of our heavenly God.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the

temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into

your mind; but please, consider it a divine wish and

accept it with a deep sense of humility. My name is

simon taylor.

I,m a 65 years old man. I am British

living in Dubai (United Arab Emirate). I was a

merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai. I was

also married with two children. My wife and two

children died in a car accident six years ago.

Before this happened my business and concern for

making money was all I lived for. I never really

cared about other values in life. But since the loss

of my family, I have found a new desire to assist

helpless families. I have been helping orphans in

orphanage/ motherless homes. I have donated some

money to orphans in Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon,

Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian

countries. Before I became ill, I kept $5 Million

in a long-term deposit account in a finance/security

company . Presently, I,m in a

hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for

oesophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to

talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a

few months to live. It is my last wish to see this

money distributed to charity organizations. Because

relatives and friends have plundered so much of my

wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the

agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any

of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to

help me collect the deposit and the interest accrued

from the company and distributes it

amongst charity organizations. Use your judgement to

distribute the money and feel free to reimburse yourself when you

have

the money for any cost you

incur during the process of collecting and

distributing the money to charity organizations. .

I,m willing to offer you a reward If you are willing

to help; please reply as soon as you can through my private email address

simontaylor@rediffmail.com. May the

good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,

simon taylor

simontaylor@rediffmail.com