These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

From Mrs Hellen Masson help me to fulfill this mission

From: hellen masson - hellen_masson2007@yahoo.fr

From Mrs Hellen Masson help me to fulfill this mission,
Dearest Beloved in Christ, How are you and your family? Hope Fine.

I am Mrs Hellen Masson from Liberia. And i am a Blood cancer Woman.I Got your information on internet site when i was searching for a reputable and honest person who will use this money as i want.

I was married to Late Cheif Patrick Masson who was a contractor with the government of Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire before he died after few months in the hospital over a family craft attack for the acts of jealousy of his wealth. I like to inform you that after our 3 days crusade we did in our church last week and the spirit of God told me to contact you and handly over this money into your hand as i have no child who can inherit it when i die. When my late husband was alive he told me that he deposited the sum of $14.500 Million in the bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire i will like you to contact the BANK IN Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire were this money is presently if i hear from you,

And ask for the money to be transfer into your bank account in your country for you to use it to help the following Deaf people in your country, because my Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next 3 months due to A Blood cancer {LUCAMIA}. I have decided to donate the money for charities home to use since i do not have a child to inherit it and it is better that i do not leave the money in the bank without it reaching the poor and the less privilaged since i do not want my husband family to inherit this money due to their wicked deed to me. Please make sure that you use this money as i have told you to use this money.

I ran away from my country Liberia because of the wicked deed of my families to me to this country Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire were i am now as am prensently now in the hospital here in the country because of my health condition.

Always pray for me to know if God will hear your prayers and extend my living on this earth.

If i hear from you i will forward to you the contact informations of the Bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire for you to contact them and tell them to transfer the money into your bank account in your country.

Please contact me back through my private email ID hellen_masson2007@yahoo.fr for security reasons
Thanks and remain blessMrs Masson

_________________________________________________________________
Créez un blog Messenger pour partager facilement toutes vos photos de vacances !
http://www.windowslive.fr/spaces/default.asp